Clean Energy for Burlingame - Tue Feb 27, 7.30p
Presentation for VLR members at Donna Colson's home
Dear VLR friends,
Come find out how we can expand our social impact by helping increase the use of clean energy in Burlingame.
Donna Colson will be hosting a panel of clean energy experts who will give us an overview of a new program that allows Burlingame residents to OptUP to clean energy for their homes. This is an exciting program that I think you’d like to learn more about – both as a consumer and a social advocate.
- DATE – Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- TIME – 7.30pm appetizers & 8.00pm speakers
- WHERE – 310 Pepper Ave, Burlingame
- RSVP - Below
- FOOD - catered by Que SeRaw SeRaw... YUM!!! (thanks Donna)
- Lynn Ryan, VLR leader
- Doug Silverstein, #OptUpBurlingame & Citizens Environmental Council leader
- Kirsten Andrews-Schwind, Outreach Manager, Peninsula Clean Energy (PCE)
If you can’t make it, take a minute to check out this website and get involved.
THANKS - Lynn, Debra, Shirley, & Carol
DonnA COLSON'S HOUSE
310 Pepper Ave, Burlingame